Friday, June 13, 2014

Just another Manic Monday . . . but it's Friday the 13th!!

Oh boy! Today was one of those days. You know those days: you walk in and your boss stops you, 2 coworkers stop you, and you barely have a chance to put your backpack down. Today was go, go, go.

After checking in with my assistant, 2 of us went out to Wal-Mart (first time in at least 5 years). Good news, I bought a ton of duct tape, Super Mario Brothers!! I also got supplies for crafts for the upcoming projects.

Back at the library and found that EVERYONE needed something from me. Things calmed down after lunch, about 2:30pm.

We started "weeding" another collection. I was able to box up quite a number of books. Next week is the big move to the Kiwanis Room. Let's just hope things go according to plan.

Until next week: I'm working tomorrow. First Saturday!! I'm not sure why librarians complain about working Saturdays; I guess I'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment