Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I blue myself then I was caught red-handed

This, of course, is an "Arrested Development" pun. As you might know, Tobias Fünke, has a way with words. And with blue paint. Earlier today I decided to save some money. Instead of tossing dried out play dough, I revived it using massage therapy. The method consisted of giving it a quick rinse with water, letting it rest for a few minutes, then massage it till it relaxed. The method worked, thanks to a quick Google search, but left my hands with a thick coat of blue crust. Then there was the tub of red dough. The "money saving trick" cost me about an hour of my time. Hmm . . .

The moral of this story is, always see the bright side of things. Okay, so I lost an hour of my free time, but now I can say I blue myself then I was caught red-handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment